It gives learners the opportunity to:
● develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. This includes principles of equality, diversity and inclusion, the principles of leadership and management and the principles of people management.
● develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that support competence in the job roles stated above. This includes managing personal and professional development, supporting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and managing team and individual’s performance.
● have existing skills recognised
● achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
● develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS).
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
The ERR component of this Apprenticeship can be achieved either through the optional unit Employee Rights and Responsibilities (QCF) included within the combined qualification, or through the Skills CFA ERR Workbook available from the Skills CFA website.