Call 01707 256430 to book your CSCS Course or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Skills Certification Scheme
The Course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel.
Our course is delivered as a one day course from 9:30am till 4:30pm. With lunch and refreshments provided.
All you need to bring to the course is yourself and an eagerness to learn.
At the end of the course, you will complete a workbook which will be marked by your Tutor and feedback given.
The aim of this qualification is to help you understand how health and safety working practices are incorporated into a construction environment.
Learners will demonstrate that they can identify hazards and risks associated with the site environment. Learners will also understand the regulatory processes and procedures that must be followed by all site staff and operatives.
If you are looking to apply for a CSCS Green Labourer card, you will need the following;
- QCF Level One Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- You will also need to pass the Operatives CITB Health Safety & Environment test
The CSCS card is valid for 5 years
Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- The purpose of risk assessments and method statements
- Legal requirements of risk assessments and method statements
- Common causes of work related fatalities and injuries.
- Implications of not preventing accident or ill health at work
- Importance of reporting accidents and near misses
- Accident reporting procedures
- Safe manual handling in the work place
- Injuries and ill health that occur from incorrect manual handling
- Working at height
Once completed, you will be issued a certificate within 10 working day